Indoor Air Quality
Home » Heating
Fenton, MI Heating Services
It is very, very common for daily lows to drop well below the freezing point in this area during the winter season. A great performance from your heater is not a luxury. It is a necessity. That is why it is important to remember that no heater, however well-made, is going to live up to its full potential if it is not also expertly installed in a home by a knowledgeable professional. Dial our number and you'll know for sure that your heater and your comfort are in good hands.
First Choice Heating & Cooling was established way back in 2001, and we've continued to succeed thanks to the fact that we leave our customers so satisfied. Honesty and integrity are not words that we just throw around. They are at the foundation of business practices. Work with us, and you'll enjoy outstanding heating in Fenton, MI. We make your home happy!
One thing that you’ll notice when shopping around for a new heater is that you definitely are not lacking for options. There are a number of different systems available to homeowners today. We install and service the following heaters.
- Furnaces: We do not install or service oil furnaces, but we do work with both gas and electric furnaces. Furnaces are renowned for the quick, effective way in which they heat homes, and can share ductwork with your AC.
- Boilers: We install and service gas boilers. Boilers have long ranked among the most popular of all home heating systems. They are effective, and very durable. As about available hot water and steam boiler systems.
- Heat pumps: Heat pumps do not generate new heat, but instead transfer heat from the air outside into your home. Modern heat pumps are more effective than ever before in very cold climates. Start saving energy when you heat your home!
- Ductless systems: Ductless mini splits use heat pump technology to heat homes, but do not use ductwork. Instead, they utilize wall–mounted blowers that are installed throughout the house. This allows you to maintain different temperatures in different areas.
- Radiant heating systems: using in–floor hydronic tubing, radiant heating systems apply heat directly to surfaces in the home. That heat then radiates out in order to warm other objects in the house, including human bodies.
Schedule Your Heating Installation, Repair, and Maintenance with Us
Do you need a brand new heater installed in a brand new home? Do you want to replace an old, ailing heater that has broken down entirely, or which just isn’t worth sinking more money into? Then dial our number to learn more about the systems available to you. We’ll help you to choose the right system for your needs, we’ll size the system appropriately for your home, and we’ll install it with the expertise that the job demands.
Is your heater blowing cool air? Is it cycling down shortly after starting up? Have you noticed cool spots developing throughout the house? Whatever the case, we can handle any heater repairs in Fenton, MI. Not only can we repair your system reliably, but we can also keep your system in the best working condition possible with our routine maintenance service. Call today.