Duct Testing and Sealing in Fenton, MIGive us a call today: 810-750-8100
Leaky, damaged ducts will turn a well-functioning HVAC system into an ineffective energy waster. We don’t want you to have to live with leaky ducts in your home and we’re ready to help with the best in duct testing and sealing services. At First Choice Heating & Cooling, we’re dedicated to making both our customers and their homes happy!
- Serving the Fenton, MI area since 2001
- 3-year guarantees on repairs we perform
- We always leave your house as clean as we found it
When you suspect your air ducts are hurting your home comfort, contact us to schedule testing. If we find leaks, we’ll seal them and restore your HVAC system to peak condition. We care about your satisfaction, and we’ll go out of our way to make sure you get the best possible service.
If your home had a voice … it would call First Choice!
Why Bother Testing Ducts?
Sure, we’ve all heard that old adage that dictates "out of sight, out of mind." If that is the attitude that you take with your air ducts, though, you’re going to have a bad time. You see, all of the air that your HVAC systems heat and cool is going to be distributed throughout your house via these air ducts. It only makes sense that you should ensure that these air ducts are in great working condition, right?
Problems Associated with Leaky Ducts
There are a lot of ways in which leaky ducts in Fenton, MI may negatively affect your comfort, as well as your budget. Fortunately for you, our technicians are here to help. We know how to test ducts, as well as how to resolve issues with them.
- Poor energy efficiency. Even the best furnace or central air conditioner is going to fail to cool or heat your home efficiently if its air ducts are leaking. Don’t waste money on conditioned air that just leaks out of your ducts. Let us test and seal your ductwork to avoid such issues.
- Reduced comfort. You know what’s worse than reduced energy efficiency? Paying more for a weaker heating or cooling performance. When you let us test and seal your ductwork, you won’t have to worry about that.
- Subpar indoor air quality. When it comes to leaky ductwork, most homeowners think of the air leaking out of air ducts. What they often overlook are the pollutants getting in. If your air ducts are leaking, you run the risk of spreading pollutants throughout your home.
We Offer Duct Testing and Duct Sealing in Fenton, MI
If you think that you can diagnose weak spots in your air ducts on your own, think again! That takes the skill and expertise of trained professionals. When we test your ductwork, we won’t go in blind hoping to find the source of the leak. We’ll use a calibrated fan to pressurize your ducts, and measure that pressure against the readings that we get.
If we find cause to suspect leaks, we’ll use a mastic to seal them up tightly. Sealing ductwork is no job for duct tape, despite the popular misconception. We have been helping homeowners to live in greater comfort with greater efficiency since 2001, and we’re not just going to try and sell you equipment that you don’t really need to so.
Instead, we’ll provide you with the services that you need done right, including duct testing and sealing. That way, you’ll get the most from your existing systems for as long as possible. Call today to start heating and cooling your home more effectively.