Hot Water Boilers in Fenton, MIGive us a call today: 810-750-8100
The standard boilers found in homes today don’t actually boil water. Their efficiency is enough that they only need to heat water to deliver the proper comfort around a house. First Choice Heating & Cooling has worked with hot water boilers in the Fenton, MI area since 2001, and you can trust us for repairs, maintenance, installations, and replacements. We’ll make your home happy!
- Free installation estimates
- 5-year labor warranty on installations
- We care about customer satisfaction
We guarantee your happiness: we’re committed to going out of our way to make your service experience the best one possible. You can always depend on honesty and top quality workmanship from our team on every job.
If your home had a voice … it would call First Choice! Give us a call today for hot water boiler installation or repair.
Why Choose Hot Water Boiler Installation?
Hot water boilers may be either oil–fired or gas–fired, using either natural gas or propane. Regardless of how you fuel your system, there are plenty of reasons to consider hot water boiler installation in Fenton, MI. Boilers are among the most durable of all home heating systems, and the fact that you don’t have to force hot air through ductwork is a big selling point for some homeowners.
While you may choose to use a coil to heat air with your hot water boiler, many homeowners actually choose the hot water boiler in order to avoid the use of forced–air heating. Ductwork can develop leaks, and forced–air heat distribution can lead to some indoor air quality issues that you don’t have to worry about when using in–floor hydronic heating or hot water baseboard radiators.
Radiant floor systems in particular are very efficient, and keep heat down in the living space where it is most beneficial. By applying heat directly to the floor, you allow it to radiate out to other objects and bodies in the room. It won’t rise and get trapped at the ceiling the way that hot air heated by a furnace may.
Do You Need Hot Water Boiler Repairs?
If so, then you need to give us a call. Since our establishment in 2001, we’ve shifted our focus a bit from new construction installations to proper ongoing service methods. We are more than capable of installing your new equipment, of course, and are happy to do so.
However, we also want to ensure that you are getting the most out of your existing equipment for as long as possible. Before calling to schedule repairs, be sure to check a few items to rule out some common, simple issues. If there is no clear solution that you can handle, then call in our hot water boiler repair experts.
- Make sure the thermostat is set to "heat" and the temperature setting is set above the actual room temperature.
- Look for a "low battery" signal on the thermostat. If so, replace batteries. (This should be done once a year.
- Make sure the circuit breaker in your electrical panel is in the on position. If it’s off, it could be because someone accidentally turned it off or because it tripped due to an overload. If you turn it on and it "trips" to the off position again, there’s something wrong and you should call us to accurately diagnose the problem for you.
- Make sure the on/off switch on the boiler is in the "on" position. This usually looks like a light switch on or near the boiler. There could sometimes be a fuse in this switch that should also be checked. If the fuse blows, call us for help.
Don’t Forget to Schedule Routine Hot Water Boiler Maintenance
There is just no better way in which to guarantee that you get the best and most efficient performance that your hot water boiler has to offer. Routine maintenance also helps to keep your system functioning reliably while keeping repair needs at bay. If you’re looking for outstanding hot water boiler maintenance from trustworthy technicians, look no further.