Indoor Air Quality in Fenton, MIGive us a call today: 810-750-8100
Our goal at First Choice Heating & Cooling is to make homes happy! A happy home doesn’t only have the right climate controls. It also has clean and healthy air. Unfortunately, many houses in the Fenton, MI area need major indoor air quality help. Fortunately, we’re here to provide that help. We care about customer satisfaction and always getting the job done right.
- Serving the area since 2001
- Free installation estimates
- Friendly and honest customer service
Our indoor air quality services are extensive. They include air filtration systems, air purifiers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, heat and energy recovery ventilators, and air duct sealing. We back up all our installations with a 5-year labor warranty. Reach out to our team today to get started with improving your home’s indoor air quality.
If your home had a voice … it would call First Choice!
What Causes Poor Indoor Air Quality?
There is no single cause of poor indoor air quality. In any given home, a number of different factors may converge into a perfect storm for subpar air quality. That is why the most effective indoor air quality systems in Fenton, MI will often comprise more than one single approach to boost air quality.
- Airtightness. One of the leading causes of subpar indoor air quality is actually how tightly constructed and sealed up homes are these days. It’s great for energy efficiency, but can lead to very stale air being trapped in a home with too little natural ventilation.
- Cleanliness. General cleanliness is going to have a major impact on your indoor air quality as well. The pollutants that you track into your home on your boots, along with dust and other debris, can go airborne in your house and cause air quality problems.
- Humidity. During the winter, the air outside gets very dry. In the summer, humidity levels are often too high for comfort. If the humidity in your home is not ideal, your air quality can suffer.
- Pets. We all love our pets, but there is no denying that their personal hygiene practices are limited. Pet dander and fur in the home is a leading cause of poor indoor air quality.
How Can I Boost Indoor Air Quality?
The good news? For just about any problem, there is an applicable solution. This is true of indoor air quality problems, as well. It’s all about choosing the right air quality systems in Fenton, MI.
- Air filtration systems and air purifiers can be used to filter out or remove pollutants from the air in the house. UV air purifiers are designed to destroy biological pollutants like mold spores, viruses, and bacteria.
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers can help you to balance the humidity levels in your home. Whole–house systems are much more convenient, efficient, and effective than portable, standalone models, but must be professionally installed and serviced.
- Heat and energy recovery ventilators are used to help you keep the air fresh in your home without wasting energy during the ventilation process. We’ll help you to decide if an ERV or HRV is the right system for your needs.
Let Us Install and Service Your Air Quality Systems
We have built our company and its many successes on a foundation of trust, honesty, and integrity. We are not going to try and sell you equipment that you don’t need just to add to our earnings, the way that some other companies might.
Put the aggressive sales tactics to rest, and know that we will install the right air quality systems in your home for the right reasons. We can also maintain and repair these systems as needed to ensure that they provide you with the outstanding performance and air quality that you deserve.