Indoor Air Quality
Home » Commercial » Commercial Heating
Commercial Heating Services in Fenton, MI
When the coldest weather of the winter season descends upon us once more, will your commercial heating system step up to the task? Or is it going to make it impossible for you to keep your commercial property comfortable for all of your clients, tenants, and employees? You had better hope it’s the prior, because an uncomfortable commercial property is not conducive to one's success.
When you consider just how cold the weather gets in this part of the country, along with the fact that you'll probably have a stream of people coming and going day in and day out, it becomes pretty clear just how hard a commercial heater in Fenton, MI has to work to keep up. With all of the strain put on the system, you need to know that your commercial heater is the right fit for your property, and that it is functioning properly. That is why you should let First Choice Heating & Cooling handle your commercial heating services.
We Install and Replace Commercial Heating Systems
In order to perform at peak performance and efficiency levels, a commercial heater must be appropriately sized for the space in which it is installed. You really don’t want to find out the hard way that it is too small to do the job effectively, or that you’ve paid upfront for more heating power than you really need.
That is why our technicians will complete a computerized heat load calculation to determine just how big your system should be. You don’t want an oversized system short cycling or an undersized system underperforming. Whether installing a brand new system in a brand new property or handling your commercial heater replacement in Fenton, MI, we do the job right from start to finish. It’s no fluke that we’ve been going strong since 2001.
Don’t Overlook Commercial Heating Maintenance
There is nothing better that you can do for your commercial heater than to schedule routine commercial heating maintenance. With our maintenance agreement, you can take all of the hassle out of scheduling maintenance, too, as well as reap some added benefits that non–members cannot. The benefits of professional commercial heating maintenance are too great to pass up, and include the following.
- Improved energy efficiency. When every component in a system is functioning properly, the system as a whole operates more efficiently.
- Reduced repair needs. By allowing our technicians to tune up your system on a regular basis, you reduce the risk of repair needs developing.
- Prolonged system lifespan. No commercial heating system is going to last forever. If you keep yours in great working condition with routine commercial heating maintenance, though, you can get a longer lifespan out of the system.
When Repairs Are Needed, Just Give Us a Call
Now, keeping up with routine maintenance does not mean that you will never need commercial heating repairs in Fenton, MI. In fact, you certainly will at some point. Give us a call to schedule repairs if you notice any of the following warning signs.
- Strange, loud sounds or odd odors coming from the system/vents.
- An unexplained jump in heating costs.
- Cool air coming from vents.
- Uneven heating/cold spots.
- Short cycling.
- Frequently tripped breakers.
With your commercial endeavors to consider, it should go without saying that prompt commercial heater repairs are always in your best interest.