Each year we remind our customers to schedule their regular appointment to inspect and tune-up their air conditioning systems before the summer heat arrives. Early spring is the best time to arrange for AC maintenance, but there isn’t an “expiration date” for this service. It needs to be done each year, and it’s always better to have it done later than to skip it entirely.
But you don’t need to worry about getting your AC maintenance done “late,” because right now is a great time to have it done. It’s still officially spring, and although the weather is warming up now into the 80s on a regular basis, the most serious heat hasn’t arrived yet. You’re not late if you schedule air conditioning maintenance now. You’re right on time!
Why You Should Never Skip This Service
This is a busy season, more so than in other years. People are getting ready to shift into a “new normal” as they get back to many routines, although with changes. We understand if a few important tasks might slip through the cracks, and that’s why we’re posting this reminder about how it’s not too late for maintenance. Believe us, missing maintenance during the year can have major consequences that will harm your budget and comfort.
Here are the top reasons why you should make AC maintenance an integral part of your household services each year:
- It gives your AC a longer life: Who wants to have to replace their air conditioning system years early? No one, of course. But that’s what is likely to happen with an AC that misses maintenance: an early and costly retirement. Maintenance done each year will help your air conditioning system last from 10 to 15 years without trouble.
- It eliminates the majority of repairs: When you’ve got cooling troubles, you can always count on our technicians for air conditioning repair in Brighton, MI. But we know you’d prefer not to have to call us in the first place, and regular maintenance prevents the majority of repairs you’d otherwise have to have done to keep the AC running.
- It keeps the warranty valid: The equipment warranty for your AC is usually valid for 10 years. But this important consumer protection may be voided if maintenance is neglected. You might end up having to pay for repairs and replacement parts that would otherwise be covered under the warranty. Our maintenance will ensure warranty compliance.
- It stops energy efficiency plunges: Maintenance will help an air conditioning system maintain 95% of its energy efficiency until the last one or two years of its service life. Without maintenance, efficiency will decline each year, and you’ll end up paying much more to run the system than you would otherwise.
- It provides peace of mind: You can’t put a price tag on the relaxation that comes from knowing your AC is in top shape to handle the heat. An AC maintained before the summer heat strikes has a great chance of getting through the season without trouble.
First Choice Heating & Cooling serves Fenton, Linden, Holly, and the surrounding areas. If your home had a voice … it would call First Choice!